Job Interviews...

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:03:09 PDT 2001

My dad, an industry mathematician by trade (IDA, MITRE, TRW, Rockwell, all the bad guys in the star wars biz), BSc, Carnegie Tech, Ph.D. Stanford, adjunct prof at Georgetown, AU, GW, etc., a stack of publications as high as he was tall, got a certificate in health care mgt, trying to get out of the war biz. As part of it, he found himself required to take an elementary math course that used a book he had written the baby stat chapter in . . . . After he pointed this out, they did let him test out of the requirement. --jks