looking for a laugh?

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Tue Jun 5 18:28:16 PDT 2001

Fwd from Ian Murray:

I just found this while looking up something on the Bulletin of Atomic

Scientists website;

-------

You know what isn't so funny, really, is that George W is seriously

paranoid. If you notice he never appears in crowds, he is never on the

street, he is never seen getting into or out of limos, except behind

awnings. His only appearances are in front of very tightly secured and

very staged audiences and forums. His trip to California must have

driven his security team batty trying to figure out how and where to

show up. He landed on a military base and then took a helicopter to

federally controlled land in Sequoia National Park---which has one

long road in and out. [snip]

Chuck Grimes

========== Could be all that coke. Then again, if those claims are false, he could suffer from agoraphobia. The SS is paid to be paranoid and lots of them are Repugs [I got that little ditty from the head of Reagan's SS team, don't know about turnover of assignments though] so they may be even more careful with one of their own. Also, if they have some discretion over where the media films him from in certain enviro's it may be done to send a message to any would be assassins out there that their security web is as good as bulletproof. Clinton came across as too gregarious to care whether someone was going to take a shot, that must have driven the SS nuts too.

Ian