Heidegger

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 6 11:38:10 PDT 2001

In the last year or so I've seen a plethora of trumped up god-talk... the s(ub)lime body of god and all that... drawing on psychoanalysis, cultural studies, film and literature... pretty clever stuff even though it spins in circles... kind of reminds one that historiography is probably more important than the history of ideas.

Anyway, I encountered Dallmayr through Habermas, Modernity and Public Theology (1992) and it kind of turned me off.

ken

So good to have you back you rascallion Canadian, Ken!

God-Talk from the Homo' Pomo's, "Que(e)rying religion : a critical anthology / edited by Gary David Comstock and Susan E. Henking. New York : Continuum, 1997." "Materialist" anti-God-Talk from the Red-Orangers, "The Material Queer:A Lesbigay Cultural Studies Reader.Ed. by Donald Morton, Syracuse University Paperback.

What about another Habermasian collection, http://mitpress.mit.edu/book-home.tcl?isbn=0262580748 "Observations on "The Spiritual Situation of the Age" Michael Pugliese