BdL on BE

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 7 10:06:13 PDT 2001

brettk at unicacorp.com wrote:

> The Dems
> want to win,

The Dems want to support capital.

> so they will abandon the single working poor,

It is impossible to abandon X if one has never been with X. This rhetoric of the Dems "abandoning" women or the poor or labor or X or Y or Z is mere apologetics for the Party.

> and champion
> other measures I would vociferously oppose, in order to try to win the
> election.

No, not in order to win the election but in order to carry out their principled commitment to capital.

These charges against the Democrats are just another way of saying TINA.

Carrol