THE PROTOCOLS OF ELDERS OF CONNECTICUT

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 7 19:01:28 PDT 2001

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=THE+PROTOCOLS+OF+ELDERS+OF+CONNECTICUT&hl= en&lr=&safe=off&rnum=3&ic=1&selm=932754901%245671%40black-helicopter.psychet ect.com

Why do we tolerate the fact that all the power in this country is in the hands of a few Episcopalians? They own the banks, the media, and the grits industry.

The Episcopalians are out to enslave the rest of us. If anyone of you have ever read "The Protocols of the Elders of Connecticut" you know what I mean. In the first chapter, it says "The red necks are merely animals, we must use them like livestock".

Sure. they will deny this. They will say that it's all a bunch of anti-Episcopalians and they'll bring up the time when they weren't allowed to eat mayonnaise as justification. They always do. Why must we kow tow to them because our ancestors treated them badly?

General J C Christian Christian Patriot General of the Militias Persicos odi, puer, apparatus http://extra.newsguy.com/~satire/militia.htm