Rob Schaap on Foucault

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Mon Jun 11 04:46:04 PDT 2001

I was wondering what Rob's take is on Justin's approach to Foucault, that of separating out the Foucault who was a sociologist of knowledge (who Justin admires greatly) from the Foucault who was a pomo philosopher (for whom Justin has much less admiration)?

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.