Malaysian K controls

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 12 11:14:04 PDT 2001

"Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?"

BY: ETHAN KAPLAN

Harvard University

Center for International Development

DANI RODRIK

Harvard University

John F. Kennedy School of Government

Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR)

National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER)

Document: Available from the SSRN Electronic Paper Collection:

http://papers.ssrn.com/paper.taf?abstract_id=262173

Paper ID: KSG Working Paper No. 01-008