Fw: [syndicalists] Fwd:(en) Message from Gothenburg - URGENT!!!!

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Thu Jun 14 13:19:08 PDT 2001

Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org Anarchist FAQ - http://www.anarchistfaq.org

"Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners." - Edward Abbey ----- Original Message ----- From: <MillerMemorials at aol.com> To: <syndicalists at flag.blackened.net> Cc: <ait-iwa-talk at list.uncanny.net> Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 4:18 PM Subject: [syndicalists] Fwd:(en) Message from Gothenburg - URGENT!!!!

> Subj: (en) Message from Gothenburg - URGENT!!!!
> From: pomminheittaja at hushmail.com

> A - I N F O S N E W S S E R V I C E
> http://www.ainfos.ca/
>
> Please distribute widely
>
> PEOPLE FROM ACROSS EUROPÉ TAKE REFUGE FROM THE TERROR TACTICS OF THE
SWEDISH