hiding the union label

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 19 09:52:39 PDT 2001

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:29:26 -0700 To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com From: James McCarthy <jpm23 at psu.edu> Subject: Fwd:

I'm usually a passive consumer of lbo wisdom -- much appreciated -- but I had to pass this along. This claiming of public space is exceptionally brazen even these days; Shea's response is perfect.

James McCarthy

-- James McCarthy, Ph.D. Assistant Professor Department of Geography Penn State University 302 Walker Building University Park, PA 16802-5011 Email: mccarthy at geog.psu.edu Phone: 814-863-1782 Fax: 814-863-7943