[Fwd: ] $$$

Kelley Walker kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Jun 19 23:45:14 PDT 2001

At 11:22 PM 6/19/01 -0400, Max Sawicky wrote:
>I got something similar to this a couple
>of months ago. Sent them a nasty reply,
>got no response. Guess they're looking
>for someone stupider than they are. Bound
>to be someone.
>
>mbs

heh. now you are on the supAsuckA list!

you know how the reader's digest sweeps works right?

if you send in the stuff just to get your name in the sweeps, you're just a sucker.

if you send in your name and follow the directions, you're an even better sucker.

if you send in your name, follow directions to a T and order a magazine then you're a supAsuckA!

if you reply to spam, your address gets sold to more spam marketers because it's now "live" ( a real addy with a person at the end and not just an addy generated by software and simply sent, regardless of whether the address is real or not.

when i teach soc of media, i have my studs fill out some sweepstakes form with their name slightly misspelled and they track the junk they get. fascinating trail.

all that said, i have a store of odd/weird spam, so send interesting stuff on.

but don't spam me with it!! :)

kelley