[Fwd: ] $$$

dhorne at look.ca dhorne at look.ca
Wed Jun 20 02:21:24 PDT 2001

At 02:45 AM 6/20/01 -0400, you wrote:
>At 11:22 PM 6/19/01 -0400, Max Sawicky wrote:
>>I got something similar to this a couple
>>of months ago. Sent them a nasty reply,
>>got no response. Guess they're looking
>>for someone stupider than they are. Bound
>>to be someone.
>>
>>mbs
>

>heh. now you are on the supAsuckA list!
>
>Kelly is right. The worst thing you can do is respond to these kinds
of things. You're just helping them to build a better list. God did invent the 'delete' key after all. The Nigerian thing has been around for years in various forms. Before the rise of the net, it was a direct mail item. BBB's everywhere regularly receive complaints from people who wonder why they haven't gotten any money back...!

David H Ottawa Ontario