German UN troops to Round Up The Christian Patriots!!!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 20 15:34:07 PDT 2001

Heh! My sister lives in suburban Denver area. Lots of Christian Right-Wing fundies, one year around Halloween there was a "Hell House" that was entirely an anti-abortion freak show right out of the county fair or sub-Barnum & Bailey circus. Could this be their paranoid miscontual? Michael Pugliese P.S. The guillotine rumor goes around repeatedly on militia/patriot/constitutionalist lists along with a list of 300 supposed Concentration camps in the USA getting ready for Martial Law. Sometimes these folks cite "lefty" sources like the Christic Institutes, Daniel Sheehan, with the REX-84 allegations.

Message: 11

Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 02:53:12 +1000

From: "Bond" <BondJ2007 at yahoo.co.uk> Subject: Fw: From Ron / From Pam Schuffert in Germany

----- Original Message ----- From: Ron Garon To: wtpatltotrtf at yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 12:34 PM Subject: [wtpatltotrtf] From Ron / From Pam Schuffert in Germany

Pam Schuffert reporting from Germany-

I have just spoken to a contact in the mountains of western North Carolina (Asheville) who is fully informed on coming martial law. This source does rehabitation work with teens coming out of satanism and abusive homes. She works with a professional Christian counselor assisting her who also work with rehabilitating former satanists coming out from their covens. Both of these people know fully about coming martial law AND somethings many Christian-Patriots do NOT realize: the deep Satanist Connection with martial law and it´s horrors to come. Through my ten years of intense investigation of SATANISM IN AMERICA TODAY I know completely about the very Illuminist-Satanist roots of the coming New World Order (including frm Bible Prophecy in Revelation), hence the obvious: that the coming New World Order is "THEIR thing", and as such they will play a major role...whether satanists in the government, the intelligence community ( and I have interviewed many, ) satanists in the miltary and throughout America...and the world.

ASHEVILLE, NC is a major Satanist-Illuminist mecca in America. It was in this region that I recieved much confirmation regarding martial law...and the satanist role as well. Former satanists from Asheville, now Christians (one even an evangelist now, Richard Morgan) have revealed in interviews that , as satanists, they were fully aware of coming martial law and the "arrest and terminate the Christians, Patriots and all other resisters" agenda. They admitted that they INDEED had their "boxcars with shackles and guillotines" and even confirmed my suspicions as to where they were being stored (near Biltmore VIllage in Asheville).

But as I interviewed my Asheville contact last night, a strange new twist emerged regarding BOXCARS AND SHACKLES!

"Last Halloween, Asheville, NC, sponsored HELL HOUSE as a form of haunted house entertainment. But guess what this HELL HOUSE was! They had pulled out of storage several of the actual BOXCARS AND SHACKLES WITH GUILLOTINES, decorated them Halloween style, AND EVEN CHARGED ADMISSION! Lots of kids PAID to go into these boxcars, thinking it was all some sort of Halloween joke. It was even advertised in the Asheville Citizen Times..." I almost fell over in the phone booth...but then I realized that this was typical of that "special breed" of extremely brazen, "in your face, Christians" Satanist attitude n the mountains of Western North Carolina. (They have almost succeeded in abducting and sacrificing me more than once in that city.) They are very proud of their role in preparation for martial law and Christian-Patriot resister persecution there, as I found out. But this was the height of brazeness: to CHARGE ADMISSION to see future tools of termination under martial law!

But then these were also the same Satanists who counterpicketed the Christian Pro-Lifers in Asheville. They were dressed in satanist robes and carrying signs stating, BEHOLD YOUR FUTURE EXECUTIONERS and chanting it repeatedly to the Christians who were protesting at an abortion clinic.

My friend admitted that even Christina groups were paying admission to bring their groups in to see HELL HOUSE.

What´s the matter with these Christians!!! Don´t they GET it??? Satanists are openly defying them, openly admitting they are their future executioners (under martial law.) Satanists are openly displaying their boxcars and shackles and guillotines...and CHRISTIANS are PAYING to view the insides??? But my friend said, "No..the Christians here for the most part DON´T get it...they are in DEEP DENIAL regarding coming martial law and persecution...AND THEY ARE BLIND!"

And the Satanists in Asheville, NC, are laughing at Christian naivete and blindness, even as they plot their roles of "future executioners" of Christians under martial law. God help us all!

Reporting from Germany, Pam Schuffert