Karl Rove - Bush Hit Man

Guilherme C Roschke groschke at luminousvoid.net
Thu Mar 1 17:26:24 PST 2001

the first page given on a google search for karl rove:

http://www.famoustexans.com/karlrove.htm

The first line of that page:

"I have no interest whatsoever in being in Washington DC. I'm happy right here." --Karl Rove, when asked if he will head for the White House if Phil Gramm, the candidate he handled in 1996, wins the presidency.

guess dubya is a bit more of a pushover.

-gr

gr at luminousvoid.net http://www.luminousvoid.net