Karl Rove - Bush Hit Man

Steve Grube grube at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 1 17:04:26 PST 2001

Just received my Mar 5th The Nation and the cover story is about Karl Rove one of the puppeteers behind 'w'. I got sucked into the story and was struck by the number of people out there who simply, completely fear Karl Rove for the dirty tricks he's pulled. He helped put the horn in Ann Richards and Jim Hightower. He seems to sit at the top of the Republican dirty tricks groups, though previously mostly Texas, he now sits in D.C. just down the hall from Bush in Hillary's old office. -Steve Grube