BK on Identity

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Sat Mar 3 19:01:41 PST 2001

This is where it is very helpful to look at the work of people like Joel Kovel, which enables us to examine both conscious and unconscious levels of racism and the psychic rewards it offers, spurious and illusory though we may know them to be. It also shows how racism, in complex, frequently contradictory ways, can influence its victims.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema

Gar Lipow wrote:

> Doug wrote