David Horowitz/reparations for slavery

berlin at socrates.Berkeley.EDU berlin at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Mar 3 16:15:14 PST 2001

Here is where my thing with David Horowitz has been going. Someone forwarded him my letter to the editor where I compared him to a troll on the internet, and so he got completely offended and pissed off (it's politically incorrect and incivil to call someone a troll). He said he would only debate Randall Robinson, who I've never heard of.

Below that are some more of his insane supporters. (Horowitz says he won't post the real racist stuff on his site)

Horowitz: