David Horowitz/reparations for slavery

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sat Mar 3 22:24:55 PST 2001

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 berlin at socrates.Berkeley.EDU wrote:

> Here is where my thing with David Horowitz has been going. Someone
> forwarded him my letter to the editor where I compared him to a troll
> on the internet, and so he got completely offended and pissed off
> (it's politically incorrect and incivil to call someone a troll). He
> said he would only debate Randall Robinson, who I've never heard of.

That wouldn't be a bad thing. Unless he's lying, of course, and would back out if you got Robinson to come, or knows for sure that Robinson refuses to share a podium with him. Randall Robinson's book_The Debt: What America Owes to Blacks_ is pretty much the central text in the current reparations debate.

Michael