Hey Yoshie

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Sun Mar 4 16:12:18 PST 2001

Did you make the Chomsky gig today in Toledo? Nice crowd. Noam brought everybody down, as he tends to do. Also liked his subtle critique of the audience, i.e., the responsibility to stop the bloodshed in the Middle East is on *us* and what are we doing? Nothing. No mass movement to arrest US/Israeli aggression, even though poll after poll shows that the American public is generally sympathetic to a Palestinian state (whatever that would be). Can we look ourselves in the mirror?

DP