Hey Yoshie

Brad Mayer concrete at dnai.com
Fri Mar 2 08:30:28 PST 2001

No, we can't - thanks to the influence of f*****g Zionism among US leftists, courtesy of their mutual alliance with the Democratic party. It's like being in the same political party with Strom Thurmonds' pre-1948 Dixiecrats. Come to think of it, the CPUSA _was_ in the same party alliance as the Dixiecrats...heh, heh, perhaps the Democrats are the original "Red-Brown" alliance?

-Brad Mayer Oakland, CA

> Did you make the Chomsky gig today in Toledo? Nice crowd. Noam brought
> everybody down, as he tends to do. Also liked his subtle critique of the
> audience, i.e., the responsibility to stop the bloodshed in the Middle
East