Fwd: [bank-boycott-students] WBBB Posters Available!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Mar 5 08:13:25 PST 2001

From: Todd Tucker <tnt at econjustice.net> Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 17:42:02 -0500

WBBB POSTERS NOW AVAILABLE

Come one, come all! The long awaited BOYCOTT WORLD BANK BONDS posters are finally here, and available for use by your student group!

They are printed on a heavy cardstock, in full color. The image is of a World Bank pig smothering a globe. Students and activists are scrambling down the pig's back and up the globe. The "Boycott World Bank Bonds" slogan is prominent, and is followed by the specific demand to seek campus resolutions TO BOYCOTT WB BONDS. The campaign web-site and phone number are included, along with a place for you to put your group's contact information or meeting times.

Please send an email to Todd Tucker at tnt at econjustice.net, or call him at 202-299-0020 to order. In order to get this out to all who want it, we are asking for a $5 donation for THE FIRST ten posters, and $2.50 for each additional ten. This donation will help us to cover production and mailing costs. We will include an invoice in the package. Order yours today!

Todd N. Tucker Campus Outreach Coordinator World Bank Bonds Boycott Center for Economic Justice 1830 Connecticut Ave., NW Washington, DC 20009 202-299-0020 tnt at econjustice.net www.worldbankboycott.org

to receive campus updates, send e-mail to bank-boycott-students-subscribe at yahoogroups.com