farewell to academe

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 5 17:04:24 PST 2001

Well, the student who thought the Manifesto was a novel had already read it when he wrote this. And the students had already learned that normal and inferior were opposites. I'd have thought more of your argument if one of your students had said jury was the opposite of injury or put the opposite of input.

Of course, I agree that the collapse of the left was not caused by the colleges.

Michael Yates