Exploitation (was Re: BK on Identity)

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Wed Mar 7 22:15:36 PST 2001

All defenders of methodological holsim need to take great care to avoid fallacies of compositon as well as paying close attention to that potentially enantiadromian moment when irrationality at the individual level is generative of a self-validating "rational collective interest" at a different level of analysis.

Ian