Muppets (was Re: BK on Identity)

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Wed Mar 7 23:48:38 PST 2001

********

Better to have charts and graphs. Gotta hand out the regressions to the one's who believe in the material benefits of racism [make it so!] first so they can feel confirmed by the high priests of civilization. Don't worry, they're sufficiently beyond the rational/irrational dyad to let any counter evidence deter them from their ways.

"Dr. My multiple sclerosis symptoms disappear after I smoke pot."

"No, that's impossible, we don't have any evidence of that."

Ian