Still MORE leftist attacks on free speech?

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Mar 8 13:51:44 PST 2001

At 03:11 PM 3/8/01 -0600, John K. Taber wrote:
>I get a little tired of the Right's self pity. Especially since
>there is NO doubt in my mind that it itches to use the State's
>power to silence any and all speech it dislikes, or even finds
>inconvenient.
>
>--
>John K. Taber

heh. since i am forced to read their blabber on hacker and geek lists i encounter it a great deal and have taken to calling them a bunch of whining victimz! sheesh.

and chuck0! my lord! what would you say if someone said that anarchists ought to think a little harder about the consequences of their behavior and maybe they ought not be so outrageous and disruptive or somesuch! :) sorry, couldn't resist!

kelley