phoning over the internet

Joanna Sheldon cjs10 at cornell.edu
Sat Mar 10 03:42:23 PST 2001

Michael,

PhoneFree seems like a fairly good system, though I've not been able to make it work because of hardware problems at my end.

www.phonefree.com

In spite of the name it's not in fact free but the rates are good.

$0.02 / minute to and within US $0.05 / minute France $0.05 / minute Hong Kong $0.08 / minute Japan $0.14 / minute Mexico

You put money in your account and use it from wherever you take your laptop.

Gotta get me a setta headphones...

Joanna