phoning over the internet

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Sat Mar 10 14:33:54 PST 2001

It's very nice. Last year my son was studying in Germany, and used this equipment to call once a week. We'd talk for a couple of hours. The quality of the sound wasn't always great, and once we just couldn't continue. Once or twice we got cut off and he had to call again. But it beats the cost of long-distance. Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema