Please be careful: was Re: reparations & exploitation

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sun Mar 11 13:21:03 PST 2001

Just for the record, Herb Gintis was never booted off pen-l. He was subscribed for awhile. When people disagreed with him, he cried foul and finally left because he felt that people were picking on him unfairly. Most of the disagreement with him revolved, if I remember correctly, around his support for school vouchers.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu