Please be careful: was Re: reparations & exploitation

Dennis Breslin dbreslin at ctol.net
Sun Mar 11 14:19:58 PST 2001

Michael,

Justin didn't make that comment, I did. You're certainly correct, tho it seemed he was impatient at being hounded over his increasinly low regard for theoretical commentary, especially around Marx and it got testy at the end. It may have been over school vouchers but my recollection was that it was broader than that. In any case, sorry for the inaccuracy. Can I keep the part about heresy? (I hate smilies; insert smiley here).

Dennis Breslin