raging against RATM

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Mar 6 07:51:15 PST 2001

[from today's FuckedCompany.com sporadic]

I love my chicken kentucky fried Rumor has it that the e-tail home of pinko-rockers Rage Against the Machine, among others, just handed out yet another round of pink slips. Maybe the fired workers can get work polishing the platinum records of all the anti-establishment millionaire rock stars whose greed for internet IPO bucks helped inflate this fucked balloon that's about to pop. Company: ARTISTdirect Points: 178