BK on Identity

Tue Mar 13 13:17:03 PST 2001

To whom it may concern, FYI, I sent the below March 6 and it just popped up today. It went into a cybertime warp, evidently, virtuality of simultaneity and all that.

(This is a technical post :>)

CB 3/13/01

At 11:27 AM 3/6/01 -0500, Charles Brown wrote:

>charles, out of curiosity, how do you explain it as racist? i've not had
>much luck in explaining it to folks, so looking for pointers.

>CB: Have you spoken with the NAACP ?

well, i've watched the NAACP hearings on Cspan, twice. I've kept up with and send almost everything I read here, in FL, to this list and elsewhere. I tell people what happened in my precinct, a minority precinct. yadda.

never mind.

CB: Oh, if only we could get you some associates. Working singlehandedly is difficult.