Peter Singer and Redeeming Characteristics

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Mar 14 03:39:08 PST 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Kendall Clark wrote:

> I'll certainly take into account a transcript of any conversation
> Singer had with Adrianne Asch (at Princeton or anywhere else), as long
> as Singer and Asch agree that it's accurate.

The entire two hour debate and question and answer session is available in both real audio and real video at:

http://www.princeton.edu/WebMedia/special/index.shtml

(Search "asch" once you get there and you'll come right to it.)

A transcript of the discussion, done by a member of the audience, and omitting the Q&A, is available at:

http://icarus.uic.edu/~strian1/singerasch.html

Michael