Reich: Dem Party "dead"

Bob Morris bobmorris at mediaone.net
Wed Mar 14 11:03:09 PST 2001

> Actually, Reich and Morris are both wrong. As I
suggested > the Dems aren't dead, they are "undead",

>The owner does not have to feed or care for it in any
way, but must make sure that it never touches salt.

I stand corrected! And am carrying at least a pound of salt at all times in case I'm aSALTted by the Undead Dems.

I heard Ralph Nader, he who causes the Undead Dems to furiously fulminate, speak last night at a Green Party of L.A. County affair. He said the Undead have caused contributions at Public Citizen to drop even though he hasn't been on its board since 1981!