more WBAI stuff

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Wed Mar 14 14:01:17 PST 2001

Doug provided

> An excerpt from an article in Haiti Progres, January 10-16, 2001,
> concerning on of the people that interim station manager Utrice Leid
> has surrounded herself with:

I remember Leid from my FAIR days at BAI. She carried herself like a grande dame, and regarded criticism of her arguments as tantamount to racism, sexism, etc. Listening to that tape of her taking over Ken Nash's show and turning it into a megaphone for her twisted views confirmed what I long suspected of her. Leid is an authoritarian creep, and I long to see her dragged down halls at BAI and tossed in the street.

DP