RE; Queries

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 12 18:33:03 PST 2001

Look up David Toop on Techno. And I think a chapter of George Lipsitz in Dangerous Crossroads. BTW, wonder what Dave Laing or Simon Frith make of say, the Chemical Brothers or Underworld. I'm not as up on these things as I used to be. Is Aphex Twin, techno? Van Dijk? How is it different from Trance? Jungle? Michael Pugliese, I'll just listen to Uncle Tupelo, Husker Du,The Gun Club,Giant Sand, The Fall, Wire, The Clash, Pavement, patti smith, Television and Sonic Youth... Music for Middle Aged Fogeys...

http://www.google.com/search?q=david+toop+techno+george+lipsitz