men more aggressive, women more emotional...

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Sun Mar 18 11:13:36 PST 2001

>CB: Go right ahead. Here's an experimental design : Are women and men
>equally responsible for the spread of infectious disease ?

bad question: the nature of women's household and occupational roles means that they tend to touch other people more.

my mother's a nurse. about ten years ago, they did a study of handwashing after using the toilet. totally serious. nurses were the worst offenders, occupationally. last i checked 94% of a nurses were women.

kelley