Anti-Semitism and Anti-Globalization

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Mon Mar 19 07:48:36 PST 2001

> On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 07:39:04PM -0500, Chuck0 wrote:
> > Kevin Robert Dean wrote:
> > >
> > > (my last forward of the day I promise!)
> > >
> > > Apologies for the poor formatting
> >
> > Michael Dolan and Lori Wallach hardly qualify as the anti-globalization
> > movement. I'm pretty involved in this movement and haven't anything in
> > the way of anti-semitisim or right wing ideas.
>
> And the AFL-CIO China turn? Or are they not part of the anti-globalization
> movement either?

> Peter
> --
> Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com>
> NOTE: I do not speak for my employer, Electric Genetics
> "Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man
> shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain
> and pluck the living flower." - Karl Marx, 1844 k*256^2+2083
*********

"Blame" Harry Woo [a big contributor to Public Citizen] and his sponsor Jeff Fiedler, who, I think, is still at United Food and Commercial Workers [he used to be in the AFL_CIO's corporate affairs dept]. Fiedlers' a rabid China basher and, according to some union organizers I know in King County, CIA. Just plug his name in google.

Ian