Exploitation of academics

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Wed Mar 21 09:40:20 PST 2001

Nah, many leave academia and get jobs as doc writers (a favored repository for leftists) and such in the computer industry. So they are not really being blown off as a social stratum. So long as disaffection is contained to organizing TA's in the university (this in no way means to belittle such unionizing drives which are very important in the university context) then this will be as little noted in society and intelligentsia at large as the present "excesses" of antiracist students.

-Brad Mayer