Bankruptcy grace period

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Mon Mar 26 00:03:26 PST 2001

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 07:16:35AM +0000, Patrick Bond wrote:
> No smell in the wind, there, of mass bankruptcy as organising
> strategy? Like El Barzon, Mexico in 1995-97? South African townships
> when interest rates soared on housing loans?

Hey, maybe I should quickly grab a US credit card, transfer my SA debt over, and let it stew! :) Would save me a couple of years of pain... Maybe we can turn this into a business - certainly better than the proliferation of 'Quick Cash Loan' shops. (Which apparently outnumber food retail outlets in South Africa)

Peter -- Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com> NOTE: I do not speak for my employer, Electric Genetics "Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower." - Karl Marx, 1844 k*256^2+2083 OpenPGP: 1024D/0517502B : DE5B 6EAA 28AC 57F7 58EF 9295 6A26 6A92 0517 502B