Klein on FTAA in Mexico

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Wed Mar 28 13:20:49 PST 2001

Thanks, David. Next Friday in Buenos Aires? One speculates if Cavallos' concessions (reported in FT on Monday) have any connection to this meeting.

Let's keep an eye out for the demos this weekend. That is, if the discussion can be steered away for this largely parochial, Yankee-centric, boring, obsessive thread on Horowitz and reparations. Replace the "free speech" yipyap with a discussion of white racism and white supremacy, both here and abroad.

Then, perhaps, we can get back to Observing "Business" (political economy) from a Left perspective.

-Brad Mayer Oakland, CA - not cyberspace