Reparations revived; was; Defacing Websites

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Thu Mar 29 13:49:40 PST 2001

> Ian Murray wrote:
>
> >Perhaps those who have successfully agitated/organized for the holocaust
> >reparations have created a cookbook for strategies and tactics that are
> >transposable to a US context? Names, phone #'s etc to make contacts
yaddah
> >yaddah.
>
> That's some model. Enrich lawyers and establishment organizations,
> while the real victims get a few bucks.
>
> Doug

Let's back up. I mean learn from their strategies and tactics. That's not the same as mimicking the undesirable behavior of the agents that did the strategizing and tactics. Then again, how would we stop the lawyers and trustafarians from bandwaggoning ANY movement that gathered momentum in the public consciousness? For every Justin there are 243 lawyers who would love to collect reparations rents. That's why, if there is a cookbook we take what we can learn from it, even if it's a case of largely learning what NOT to do.

Ian