racist opinion a crime ?

Kelley Walker kelley at interpactinc.com
Fri Mar 30 11:19:28 PST 2001

so carrol, charles once claim i was racist because long ago, before i even knew he was black, i used the phrase "bigger hard on for marx than thou". he also claimed that i was a racist because i called him chaz

slap handcuffs on me and lock me up i guess.

oh yeah, you should probably shoot me for calling yoshie 'sweetheart' and typing 'motherfucker' and 'cocksucker'. you had explicit claimed that the latter were scab speech. clearly, of course, anyone using the phrase psychotic--even theoretically in describing an "act" not a person--is an able-ist, so execute ken mackendrick along with me.

the problem is, again, that what counts as racist (hetero/sexist, ableist) speech is ill defined and not at all agreed on.