cyberattack :-)

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Tue May 1 10:26:33 PDT 2001

http://www.latimes.com/living/lat_army010501.htm

AS IF Not Exactly the Most Reliable Way to Run a War, IMHO

By ROY RIVENBURG, Times Staff Writer

Will fighting forces be wired for combat? AP

News item: The U.S. Army is considering a program to give every soldier a hand-held computer equipped with wireless Internet access. "This has the potential to greatly enhance the Army's ability to fight," said one defense analyst.

Then again . . .

E-mail from: Sgt. Bill Koe