Re; Missing In Action

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Wed May 2 20:22:35 PDT 2001

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Carrol Cox wrote:

> Did Max say this? I must have misread which was Max and which was the
> post he was responding to. The assertion itself is worse than silly --
> it's in the same league with poltergeists.

Perhaps my quote out of context was confusing, but I do believe Max posted that. mbs has one of the more eclectic approaches to replying, so in my haste to add that comment I may have mis-attributed. If either a confusion sans context or a mis-attribution occurred I do apologise.

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ For all that faire is, is by nature good; That is a signe to know the gentle blood.

-Edmund Spenser