Re; Missing In Action

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu May 3 03:07:24 PDT 2001

It was said to me by a guy who was not silly, was in a position to know, and had no reason to speak falsely. Take it with all the salt you like.

mbs

Did Max say this? I must have misread which was Max and which was the post he was responding to. The assertion itself is worse than silly -- it's in the same league with poltergeists.

Carrol