$3 a gallon gas?

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 2 23:22:26 PDT 2001

--- Kelley Walker <kelley at interpactinc.com> wrote: > At 12:20 AM 5/3/01 +0100, Mark Jones wrote:

> if--and ONLY if--you hand over that scotch you owe!

I wholeheartedly condemn this heavy-handed and capitalistic approach to debt default. If we are to show solidarity with the developing world and encourage the formation a debtor's cartel, we must lead by example. All of which implies that Max, Kelley and Rob can equally whistle for it. Stand firm, Mark my brother!

"Stand firm" in this case is to be interpreted merely as rhetoric and certainly not as legal or financial advice to Mark with regard to his personal debts. All usual disclaimers apply.

dd

===== ... in countries which do not enjoy Mediterranean sunshine idleness is more difficult, and a great public propaganda will be required to inaugurate it. -- Bertrand Russell