Commies and Stuff, a play

Spiderus Reeves spiderus at mvp.net
Sun May 6 09:59:16 PDT 2001

At 02:11 PM 5/5/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Kind of nice. But if you really want to think about alternatives to
>Stalin, imagine that they had put somebody more competent in charge of the
>war with Poland in 1920, and Poland had become part of the USSR, which
>would then have had a common border with Germany. Would Nazism have come
>to power? Perhaps not.

I didn't send it to the list as an example of a serious alternate history. I thought some people on the list would find it funny and that it was unlikely to have been found by the people of this list, considering the site it is on is not about the usual topics that concern LBOers.

This is really sort of a disclaimer for any people who happened to have read it and rolled their eyes at the end.