Politics, Moralism, & the "individual"

Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca
Tue May 8 07:30:59 PDT 2001

Doug

Does that sort of thing, people acknowledging signing off the list for getting into heated arguments, happen alot here? Wow. I sort figured people were here to sharpen their arguments against others'. So long as it doesn't get personal, who cares how heated the critique gets? Or is there some unspoken rule I'm missing.

As for Carrol, while you're right about the flamethrower analogy, he didn't get personal with Kendall (which was what brought forth my initial posting/scolding of Carrol).

Todd