Militia movement diminished by McVeigh

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed May 9 10:37:31 PDT 2001

CB: Posse comitas maximus

Posse comitatus. Michael Pugliese

www.http://www.posse-comitatus.org/

Timothy McVeigh Day - The day that this soldier is called home will henceforth be remembered... A special day set aside for letting ZOG know that Timothy and his efforts will not be forgotten. Warmest greetings should be sent across this land to the yehudi and all those who conspire with them furthering their globalist, multicultural New World Order agenda. These traitorous vermin want nothing less than the total destruction of our once great Christian Nation, and the death of the White Race. We should continue to make it known across this land loud and clear that we WILL take back that which is OURS, that which our Father gave us, His children! Our vow is thus, this land one day will be free of all parasitic jewry and their mud occupying forces! We shall bring in His Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven regardless of Satan's attack against us. Our efforts will continue because there will always be another Christian Soldier to step into place as one is taken out by the forces of darkness. All Praise to Our Father, march on brethren, never forgetting He is with us. The blood of our fallen martyrs shall be avenged!