doctor disease

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu May 10 21:46:01 PDT 2001

Max Sorry I missed you, I was offline, didn't get thismessage til now. I recently wrote Jim Lehrer to complain about his having so many right wingers on the NewsHour and recommended that he bring you on. The broadcast segment on China releasing the US crew members (4/11/01) was one of the most inane compilation of pundits I have seen yet. David Brooks of the Weekly Standard made some comment about if a dirty old man was pawing you and you wanted something from him maybe it was better to let him paw you to get what you want. Georgie Ann Geyer (sp?) told PBS viewers that President Bush was the CEO of a big corporation -- America. Marta