doctor disease

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri May 11 02:10:16 PDT 2001

Speaking of incompetence, I'm on KPFK tonite at 7:15, eastern time.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Marta Russell Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 11:39 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: doctor disease

Damn, I knew it was bad but it is even worse than I thought. Just heard on KPFK (the science guy show) that a new report (Rand, I think) shows that doctor incompetence is the third leading killer in the US, only outranked by heart disease and cancer. -- Marta